Friday, September 14, 2007

TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS

this was my first week of school. hahaha. i am fortunate to have a friend as nice as --- to accompany me through one/two lectures even though she was free to go home. (and i'm suspecting that the reason as to why she is so kind as to offer up her time is because she is always making me wait for her!) it is her guilt-trip.

but i made her wait today so we're even. she's just nice lah. please dont let me go for lecture alone again.

freaking boring. and dry. and dull. i regret not choosing to remain useless.

next week seems fun. minus time spent learning in school.

i wanna go watch 'home song stories'. it seems pretty well received because its the first film that has the mixture of an australian and a local touch. i hafta remember to bring my identity card though. i'm sure they wont let me pass without proof.

losers.

okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home